Tuesday 28 July 2015

My beautiful time in Sydney

                             
                                        My beautiful time in Sydney

As I was a foreigner and started my new life in Australia. The first time, as I knew, that I will be living in Sydney I was very excited and a little bit of feeling nervous. Although, I am now already lived in Sydney, however that feeling hasn't gone from my heart yet. 

I have been to so many nice areas and so many nice beaches suck as Darling Harbor, Bondi beach, Breakfast point area also I traveled to another state like Brisbane in Queensland and I went by car to the city called Forster in NSW.

As I believed in a positive thing, I knew that the world of heart is the best. Even through, you are in the bad circumstances, but if your heart move to the good place means thinking in the positive way. You can must more feeling better and gained a lots of good hope through those situations.

As above, I have talked about 2 differences beautiful things. One is out side's  beautiful and the other is inside's beautiful, means The heart.
As I have learnt this from my church, it says all things is driving good though by The heart. 

Therefore, I am so happy that I have found the happiness in my heart all the situations, that I have faced with, I have no fear and also I have gained faith and happiness always in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment